Oopps! Confused?? Search 'ere!!

Peep-In The Clowns (Author's in)

Well...The story specifies noone ...I just started writing it and it continued...

A real life that every human being on earth would lead at school age and yes..'t is different and lotta experiences and lotta negative aspects and ofcourse positive aspects of school and the so called age-things...

The story liberates the life I had and ofcourse my mates had in HOLY TRINITY SCHOOL, I've started writing my story like 2 years back. Nothin more to tell, You readers decide!!

A different Trinity Life- The clowns

Regards
Author

Readers!!!

Your Precious and Pricelesss Outcomes' are really valuable ...so Pleaseeeeee write comments and feedback bout whaddyaaa feel!! At the bottom of the post @ COMMENTS!!

Thank ya So muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Acknowledgement

My story would never be in a complete state without the help of my diary which I've started writing and collecting like ages.

Secondly I would like to thank all my friends and people and my family members who have been keen in motivating and encouraging me in penning down the story.

Thirdly I would like to shake hands with few of my class mates and my close friends who have helped me out reminding me the incidents and perfections of the story.

Then it comes Mr.Bill Gates who have created MS Office which I've opted for writing my Novel.

Finally the great Blogger website which is being helping me out in publishing my post and putting my blog into several search engines and making a perfect clear updation and clarity criteria.

Prologue I

I had never been in this situation; I kind of feel like all avoiding me. I lost my friends, I lost everyone who were dear to me, all this is due to my optimistic character that I had last year, I was just caring about her and not my friends, that was siddhu too told me, I only wanted her and I didn’t even think about my dear ones but she didn’t cared about me, what she cared was to irritate me and make me jealous and possessive for the love I gave her, I was not like this, I was never. I had lots of friends and I been cared by lots and trusted by everyone, I was very cool and very happy with what I was and suddenly that happened and ruined my life, I should have heard what she said.

But I understood and I have changed myself into a new man and I did it, I have did that I been planning to do even though it hurts, I was ok when it’s done……

Prologue II (The Present)


I have never been into an hospital with such a situation that drove my mind nuts. I can still feel my hand shivering and I remember Emil shivering too with the blood spots on his palm. We two were running like mad monkeys hunting for bananas and Vj was serious enough that would lead him to casket and Adit was in the middle of Death and Life. The Stupid Cops took the bike too and luckily dad was away but the next few minutes will decide the fate of Vj and Adit……

My Story never specifies anything, actually I don’t know where to begin with and I can assure the parental content of these nuts’ story is true, the story is about Years in School.

Before I start, let me tell you, School Life is meant for studies and not for freaking out like.......

For the fresh Readers

IMPORTANT

The previous chapters are below and Do not get confused reading the fresh chapter if you are a newbie reader, Just scroll down so that you can see the previous one which you have missed out....

Regards
Author

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chapter I The Beginning

Before the beginning, If this was happened to be read by those nuts, they are surely going to kick my butt and Of course I don’t give a fuck!!..

Honestly speaking I don’t know where to start with, I joined the school in 5th standard. The Motta ass was all alone for couple of days since he met some junks.

Damn! This could be the exact word which can be used to describe the school I studied. All nerds surrounding a fat boy, all he could be heard was books, non-fictions, lectures, revisions. I am not mentally retarded but I had an aversion towards books when I landed over there. My Only kind of Satisfaction was football war. There were two battle geeks, ‘The Tamil Pulis’ and ‘The Ribals’. I joined the rebels which was led by Raneesh Kamar, an heavy thick curled hair who loves to study and of course study, that time me and vasu were not friends but we played in the same team, Dharvesh belonged to the other which was led by ‘The Bass’, Karthik.R, A nerd of Brahmin cast, Milk white, specs eyed, thin straight hair.

It was Battle era, the two warrior gang always wait for the Friday, The Games Period, we were always the champions, that doesn’t include me, Oh come on man! what do you expect from a fat ass like me to do in the game. I and razack (dharu) were rebels, we always fight unless we hugged each other in 7th, Vasu and I shook our hands in 6th itself.

Actually when I optimistically born in this school, I found each and everything so strange and weird, I happened to think why it was all the time and a year passed, and then I understood, I was actually not right, things were strange because I was illiterate. I only used to fail in 4 subjects regularly but it was out of 5 subjects we had, as I came from highly developed school St. Raphael I was expert in Malayalam, even I got ‘ZERO’ in side languages – computer and health education. The bond of me and Dharu’s chemical friendship started when we each other came to know that we two scores equally and been blessed by god. But my friend dharu, he even fails in Malayalam too, poor guy he was. Vasu was gifted as due to his good studies he was requested to study a year more in 5th. So he is a grandpa.

I think I have made my disclaimers and it is time for me to commence.

Well I have to start somewhere and what better than the day we three became friends. Vasu studies in the other division and I and dharu in 7th A. I was hooked with sohail, a dark huge figure, spiky hair and he came to the class after failed in a subject, it was the first day of VII.

“Teacher, may I get in”, Sohail screamed as if his ass is on fire.

“Come in, what happened son”, Geetha teacher who takes hindi for us asked kindly in her trembling voice which made the whole class a dinosaur effect.

“Teacher, I am sentenced to study in this class as I got failed in hindi”,

“Ok Go and sit on that last bench and meet your juniors”, teacher kind of teased but ok, he managed I hope so.

The last bench was the kings’ ‘simhasanam’, well what I meant is, I am sitting there.

“Can I sit here?” he questioned

“Ok sure bro”, I replied

I and sachin are sitting there, about sachin, he was the first guy I met in the school from bus, and we two were new, a tall fat figure, porcupines’ hair with round balloon specs.

“Hmmm so you got a lot of pens and a beautiful box”, sachin flirted sohail and sohail obviously fall for that.

Sohail is a type of guy who always opens his heart for a small thing.

“I will give you for writing for the exams but not to you Ijas”, he replied.

Alas! Why the hell everyone always ignore me, this is what I always think when I am alone in the house. Well later I understood they are not ignoring me but I am thinking like that and I acted accordingly and that’s when I met Hadiq, fair and thin born shaped skin, dark straight hair and a funny character. Actually hadiq, sohail and sachin was my best friends even though I met the real nuts, 5th to 8th were a hell for me in that institution, everything went wrong, I was below below-average, Home works were my night mares, I was teachers’ Christmas grandpa who always get remarks and my diary, rather diaries were full of remarks, no home works, not sitting properly, not a good character, always laughing, those were the small comments that been put over me…..

5 comments:

  1. Really awesome man!!Please finish this!!u rock dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Work Maannn... Assome... Nw I Feel Lyk Creatin One...Bt Dnt Kno Hw 2... HeheH...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm... i think it would be neat if you could edit your posts so that there wont be any grammar errors, like it doesn't sound good while reading..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the advice mate..
    well..The story's real and the things I've written is aged since I've started it long ago like two years back so thought of making it the way they are and moreover it is full of malayalam(kerala) stanzas and queries filled story...

    TC n thanks alot mate

    regards
    author

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dude.. U have a great future keep it up.. Thn ur school story z nice man... its really good.

    ReplyDelete