Oopps! Confused?? Search 'ere!!

Peep-In The Clowns (Author's in)

Well...The story specifies noone ...I just started writing it and it continued...

A real life that every human being on earth would lead at school age and yes..'t is different and lotta experiences and lotta negative aspects and ofcourse positive aspects of school and the so called age-things...

The story liberates the life I had and ofcourse my mates had in HOLY TRINITY SCHOOL, I've started writing my story like 2 years back. Nothin more to tell, You readers decide!!

A different Trinity Life- The clowns

Regards
Author

Readers!!!

Your Precious and Pricelesss Outcomes' are really valuable ...so Pleaseeeeee write comments and feedback bout whaddyaaa feel!! At the bottom of the post @ COMMENTS!!

Thank ya So muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Acknowledgement

My story would never be in a complete state without the help of my diary which I've started writing and collecting like ages.

Secondly I would like to thank all my friends and people and my family members who have been keen in motivating and encouraging me in penning down the story.

Thirdly I would like to shake hands with few of my class mates and my close friends who have helped me out reminding me the incidents and perfections of the story.

Then it comes Mr.Bill Gates who have created MS Office which I've opted for writing my Novel.

Finally the great Blogger website which is being helping me out in publishing my post and putting my blog into several search engines and making a perfect clear updation and clarity criteria.

Prologue I

I had never been in this situation; I kind of feel like all avoiding me. I lost my friends, I lost everyone who were dear to me, all this is due to my optimistic character that I had last year, I was just caring about her and not my friends, that was siddhu too told me, I only wanted her and I didn’t even think about my dear ones but she didn’t cared about me, what she cared was to irritate me and make me jealous and possessive for the love I gave her, I was not like this, I was never. I had lots of friends and I been cared by lots and trusted by everyone, I was very cool and very happy with what I was and suddenly that happened and ruined my life, I should have heard what she said.

But I understood and I have changed myself into a new man and I did it, I have did that I been planning to do even though it hurts, I was ok when it’s done……

Prologue II (The Present)


I have never been into an hospital with such a situation that drove my mind nuts. I can still feel my hand shivering and I remember Emil shivering too with the blood spots on his palm. We two were running like mad monkeys hunting for bananas and Vj was serious enough that would lead him to casket and Adit was in the middle of Death and Life. The Stupid Cops took the bike too and luckily dad was away but the next few minutes will decide the fate of Vj and Adit……

My Story never specifies anything, actually I don’t know where to begin with and I can assure the parental content of these nuts’ story is true, the story is about Years in School.

Before I start, let me tell you, School Life is meant for studies and not for freaking out like.......

For the fresh Readers

IMPORTANT

The previous chapters are below and Do not get confused reading the fresh chapter if you are a newbie reader, Just scroll down so that you can see the previous one which you have missed out....

Regards
Author

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chapter III Deepak Speaks

“I am not in the story or what??...Do present me well......Just kidding bro!!” Deepak was indirectly joking at me in my blog comments after when two episodes were over.
The poor chap doesn’t know that he is the main concept in the upcoming chapters.
Deepak Hariharan, a short fair figure, deliberately spikes up and who listens weird music. He is the man I met when I entered into the real life of school that is forming gangs and teams. We trinitians had a behaviour upon which we act like stupid children and playing child games, sharing secrets which are not meant to be shared among others and if it happened, we are out of the team. And now I am going to tell a deep dark secret which my team have mistaken.
“Dude...I don’t think we can trust him!” Vasu was whispering to Deepak.
“Well...I don’t know man; he is always behind us and trying to be close with us! I don’t know how to avoid him!” Deepak was looking at me sitting at the side of the bench and talking to vasu.
“Bro! We’ll ask Abi, that’s better!” Vasu told.
“Yea!” Deepak yelled.
Abi or Abhijith.K.Prakash,a kind of tall fair figure with tidy hair style and involved seeds of love, was the man of good times who was too keen in repeating years like vasu, the grandpas. So now it’s clear the size and strength of the team.
“Man...Fuck! don’t trust him! Keep him away!” that was abi’s response
So, I always wanted to join their group and play with them and to be noticeable among them but I couldn’t and I did not know how to get them attracted.
“Man! Somehow I want her! She is cute and hot!” Vasu’s another story.
Well he was of course talking about Dhrishya, the girl or one of the girls of Vasu’s dreams. The reason is cleared in the upcoming chapters.
Dhrisya, a short slim medium-fair figure who’s so excited every time and kind of a leader among girls, that’s what she thinks. She is of course threatened by many boys and she had many proposals either but Vasu was a typical guy who doesn’t open up quickly and spontaneously.
“Dude...Roll No 7 right? I know I know” I just put up a prank to let them know that I too knew some of their secrets. I was doubted of Vasu and Roll No 7 or 17, I was confused but was sure it was a girl they are talking about and acted smart enough to get into their list.
“Man....I think Ijas got it!” Deepak told Abhi and Vasu.
“Fuck you!” I told them smiling and ran into the toilet.
They followed me and locked me up in their hands!
“Tell me what were you talking about like some 7 or 17 shit?” Vasu was looking at me desperate enough to get a negative concept out of my answer.
“17!” I told.
“uuughhhhh!!! Thank god!!” Deepak was laughing at me.
“Ehh!! I meant...not 17 its 7!” I recaptured.
“What the fuck???” Abhi was looking at Vasu.
“Man he found out my girl!” That’s when Vasu and the rest shook hands with me and put me in their list.
The main theory behind this conversation is clear that I don’t know who they were talking about and who Vasu was looking unless and until the answer came out from those idiots itself that Dhrisya is roll no 7 and Vasu was looking her when we were sitting in a sports day at our school after like three weeks later the bathroom conversation. This incident put me in their gang and they started sharing secrets to me and I officially declared as one among them. They don’t know yet about this deep down secret until and unless their eyes come across this story. I still remember those days were our precious and naughty moments before parting as a gang when we put our feet to the high school becoming more serious.

The story of Vasu as usual after a month he obviously changed his so called bride and it went on and on......

2 comments:

  1. asso.!
    wen did all these happen eh?hehe..
    was vasu hitting her too tat time.!
    another fish in his pond ;)

    ReplyDelete